Graduate positions – join Taylor Fry
Come work with us
Who are we?
Taylor Fry is an analytics and actuarial consulting firm with offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Wellington. Our work spans traditional general insurance to cutting-edge data analytics, backed by our strong focus on research and development.
Our innovations have led to changes in government policy in Australia and New Zealand, and continue to break new ground, particularly in the social sector.
Why work with us?
- You’ll be energised. This is an opportunity to dig right in to engaging work that helps you develop from day one, from high-end analytics to traditional actuarial work.
- You’ll learn loads. Our grads work elbow to elbow with senior staff – some of the best minds (and down-to-earth people, we think!) in the industry.
- You might even have fun. There are lots of Gen Zs, hardly anyone wears a suit, the lunchtime quiz is always entertaining and, covid permitting, pizza and boardgames happen on a Friday after work.
What are we looking for?
- Students with 12-18 months to go in their degree – So you can start as a graduate in March or July 2025.
- Quantitative degrees – We’ve hired actuaries, mathematicians, statisticians, engineers, biologists, physicists and economists.
- An impressive transcript – With a willingness to learn, contribute and grow.
- We’re happy to receive applicants who don’t yet have their permanent residency.
How to apply
- Email your cover letter, CV and an up-to-date academic transcript to Soraia Silvello P&C Advisor at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications are open until midnight 10 March 2024.